Looking After Your Teeth
You should know the standard daily routine about looking after your teeth. Below I’ve put together some simple steps for you to follow:
- Brush your teeth first thing in the morning before breakfast
- Brush your teeth at night before going to sleep
- Floss your teeth regularly
- Try using a fluoride toothpaste
- Eat a healthy during the day and night
- Avoid eating food with lots of sugars or anything that has high in-take of sugar
- Visiting the dentist regularly ( once every 6 months )
Some reasons which cause tooth decay are from eating or drinking too much sugar. Each time you put sugary food in your mouth. It is broken down by the bacteria found in the sticky film of plaque around the teeth to make acid. The acid attacks the tooth and removes the mineral calcium and phosphate from the tooth’s surface causing tooth decay.
When there is no sugar in the plague, the calcium and phosphate in your saliva can re-enter the surface of your teeth and repair little damage amounts. Fluoride helps to repair the tooth too. So bottom line is to eat low sugar food and healthy food only.
Doing all of the above steps will surely safeguard you from decaying teeth and can save having to need fillings when you visit the dentist next time around. Finally looking after your teeth can not be any easier if you truly care for yourself and wanting that beautiful smile.
Alternatively you can try Alta White for some enhancement on that smile if you have yellow teeth. But that doesn’t mean you can neglect looking after your teeth. You are still required to look after your teeth every day for the rest of your life and that is a fact.